Any one else not getting any sleep thees days?

Im half way through my third trimester so Im trying to get as much sleep as possible befor baby gets here but I just cant because of how big I feel. No matter what way I turn in bed Im not comforable and not too mention the heartbearn is getting so bad. I had about 6 tums within 2 hrs last night just to keep me comfortable. Then theres the waking up three plus times a night to go potty. I just dont see this getting better lol befor baby gets here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try sleeping on the couch. That's where i've been for about three weeks now :-) My bed just isn't comfortable anymore :-)
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 9:20 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• i have no trouble sleeping this pregnancy.....i am sooo tired and am on meds for my heartburn...i am 34 weeks pregnanct, and have 3 young ones to look after so i am worn out by the end of the day. My boys are ages 5, 3 and 22months and we are busy all day so i dont get naps during the day and i think that is what helps me be able to sleep at night. Have u tried a body pillo? they helped me out so much to get comfortable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 13, 2010