Nuva Ring

Has anyone used Nuva Ring? Can you feel it? Does it effect sex at all?

chrissifaye

Asked by chrissifaye at 9:32 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Health

• I have had the Nuva Ring for over a year and I love it. You can't feel it and it does not affect your sex life. Your partner may feel it a little but its not bad it doesn't ruin any of the feeling. I hope this helps.
    mommyof2_1989

Answer by mommyof2_1989 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Both me and my oldest DD are on the nuva ring and for me it's better than any of the other BC i've been on. If you put it in correctly it doesn't have any effect on sex at all. Good luck! Margie
    MargieMc1974

Answer by MargieMc1974 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I'm about to get back on it, i had my baby 2 months ago, and got on the mini pill cause I was breastfeeding but have since stopped. I figure I just stay on the pill till I go see the doc again in may... yeah, not working out! I am so bad for forgetting to take it. I was on it for about a year previously. loved it.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• My body absorbed the hormones very quickly-- too quickly. I got estrogen poisoning and grew this huge lump on my head. It made me super sick. Not all BC works for everyone. The ring also fell out often when I was working out or when I peed.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:57 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I have had the nuva ring for just 2 weeks. I absolutely love it! I haven't had any side effects, I can't feel it inside me. The first day that I put it in, I had some minor dizzy spells, and minor headache. But after that first day to 2 days all has been well! I have even lost a few pounds being on it! It isn't make me eat like a mad women like how I was on the depo!!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Oops, lol. I guess I had "minor side effects"... But nothing major anyhow!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I loved it! I was on it before I had my kids, and I don't do well with other bc's so I am going back to the ring.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I love the nuvaring. No you cant feel it. I dont feel it during sex but if you do, its safe to take out for up to 3 hours.
    K-e-r-i

Answer by K-e-r-i at 8:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I am about to start it also. If your partner uses his fingers can he feel it in there? Also does it have any affect on the "taste" down there? Maybe I am asking for TMI but I want to make sure it does not become an issue in my sex life. TY
    JackJacksMomma

Answer by JackJacksMomma at 2:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2010