The one story ALL moms LOVE to tell!!!

I wanna know how your labor went?!

How long? How grusome? How amazing?

What was it like when they placed your bundle of joy on your chest?

Who cut the chord?!

All the juicy details, no pun intended! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Sep. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• labor gosh umm i went to the hospital bcuz i had some fluid leaking they induced me at 9 a.m and i didnt start pushing intill 7 p.m. that last hour from 6-7 was the worst my med's were already fading and my bay wante to come out lol. i pushed for 1 hour and it wasnt pain i wouldnt say it was more like anxious because he was pushing down. lol. well my baby came out by 8:03 when i saw him i thought he was a huge baby but then the doctor said (ur premie is 5'10) when i first saw my son i wantd to cry i couldnt believe it i wanted to cry for two reasons because i was sad and because i was so happy i was happy because well i just had a baby hes my miricle and i was sad because my bf/babys daddy wasnt there :( he had gotten arrested like 3 days b4 he was going to get out the following day but my baby came early. well anyways my mom and grama were n the room but my grama was away from me my mom got to cut the cord. i wrote alot :)
    javieradrian

Answer by javieradrian at 4:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2008