Sweaty Pitts & armpit stains...

I just recently been having a problem with sweaty pitts. Especially wearing certain shirts. My question is what deodorant do I use for this not to happen? Also is there a way to get the stains out too?

Thanks so much,

I hope I'm not the only 0ne with this problem...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• for the stains - soak in oxy over night, and make a paste to rub right into the stained part.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:20 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• You can try the clinical strength of the deoderants they have out now. They are expensive, but my two teen daughters who have a pitt problem say that they work very well.
    As for the fabric, I've tried lots of things on my daughter's and husband's shirts, mostly the cotton tees, and I cannot get the odor and coloring out so we put them in the rag bin when they get too bad to wear.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:39 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Sorry I'm no help :( but I do have the same problem. I wish I knew how to get rid of the stains. Its embarassing :(
    Aidensmommy1209

Answer by Aidensmommy1209 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• They have the extra/clinical strength deodarant available in the stores now, I think Secret has one out.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• FYI -SUAVE SELLS THE CLINICAL STRENGTH DEODORANT FOR HALF THE PRICE OF OTHERS !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I feel for you! Right along side of you! Some products do work. Some are Dry idea. The am & pm formulas. The clinical strengths. But you're suppose to put it on at night. A good Deo. is for odor conttrol. The anti pers. is for wetness control. nothing has been working for me! Neither has the stains! Its hit or miss. Trying a hard bar of Ivory bar soap or Fels naptha soap sometimes works! I have a new condition. Where I go in for many mammograms, ultrasounds, biopsys & all. Now I haven't been wearing any. I'm ruining everything I own!! Hope you find what works for you! Best of luck.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:43 AM on Mar. 13, 2010