Is there anything at chuck e cheese for my 14month old son to enjoy?

He is walking and showing alot of interest in new things so i thought maybe i could take him there but i have never really been. I know there is alot of video games but i wondered if there was anything for him there or if he is still too young, Thanks

kelka24

Asked by kelka24 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think he would have fun, even just the colors and lights would be fun for him. I think they have a show where the characters sing and dance, he wouldl probably like that. There are little rides he could go on, or that you could maybe go on and hold him. It might be too early, but he may enjoy some of it
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 10:26 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• i really wouldn't feel comfortable taking my child there. i am sure where you live the one there may be nice but the one her is trashy and nasty and i don't want my child around that. they do have balls to play in but you'd really have to watch him because all of the bigger kids play in there too. but like i said yours maybe different from mine.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• At the Chuck E. Cheese that I take my son to, they have a section for the younger kiddos. A little slide, smaller ride ons with popular tv characters, and easy games. You could probably just go check it out and see how yours is. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• they have a small play area where we live with like a mini slide and some toys on the ways they can play with. They also have those cars they can sit in and move. Chucke cheese has alot more for the younger kids than any other game place. Ours also have a small kiddie area that has plenty but my 23mos old loves to just walk and play with the big games like the steering wheels.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Yes theres games where he can throw balls, and recently they have added a lot of things for younger aged children. The one near me has a separate area for tiny children. My kids beg me to go there. Theyre 3 and 4. The only thing I dont like about it is the older kids running around and asking for coins and knocking over my kids! Thats why I think the designated area for smaller children is great.
    K-e-r-i

Answer by K-e-r-i at 8:20 PM on Mar. 13, 2010