ABOUT MORNING SICKNESS AND HORMONE'S

what dose moning sickness feel like because i never had it with all 3 of my kids? and when dose the hormone's stop going up and down?

mommyloves621

Asked by mommyloves621 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Seriously?
    Geeze here we go... morning sickness is being sick and throwing up...
    Horomones go up and down the WHOLE PREGNANCY.
    Seriously even if you just sign up on babycenter.com they email you all the info you need to know. I wasn't even this clueless with my first and I never read a thing.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Morning sickness usually means nausea. And it can last all day, or just at night or anytime. "morning' is a misnomer. The hormones really don't settle down until you stop breastfeeding postpartum. It's a roller coaster all the way through. You are very lucky if you haven't experienced it "all". :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• mrs owen woke up crabby apparently(hands her coffee)
    ok you came here for helpful answers so...there is in fact a lot fo info online about pregnancy and your body, so my advice would be to look up which thing you are feeling and go from there. good luck with your baby. :)
    morning sickness can be anything from a slight upset tummy to major throwing up-and unfortunantly it can last all day or start at any time of day. some women have it early one some have it on and off the whole time. as for the mood swings and hormones? hang on ddear, lol thats the whole time basically. one day with last pregnancy I cried because my toast got soggy from too much buter(shrugs) silly but seems like the end of the world at the time. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:04 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• NO this woman askes EVERYDAY common sense stuff, took her 2 weeks many test and her dr plus us telling her a thousand times that yes means YES. She also thought you would contract at 5 weeks AND feel the baby kick. She really does need to read up on pregnancy if she is this clueless after 3 other kids
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• thank u bearsjen and kjrn79 yall are pretty nice people.
    mommyloves621

Answer by mommyloves621 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Only cause they haven't seen you daily,.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• will mrs owen86 i never had morning sickness so yes u did get up in a crabby mood please someone hand mrs owen86 a cup a coffee sh**
    mommyloves621

Answer by mommyloves621 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• For me it felt like a hang over that lasted two months. I was tired and nauseous. The nausea, vomiting, and dehydration would lead to headaches. All stopped around 14 weeks.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Don't need coffee, YOU NEED A PREGNANCY WHAT TO EXPECT BOOK.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• The hormones go up and down the whole pregnancy but during the first trimester your body is supplying baby with hormones and in the beginning of the second trimester the placenta takes over that job. That's why morning sickness eases up around that time (for most), but for some morning sickness last much longer and in my opinion it feels pretty much like having the flu.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2010