has anyone ever been to trinity hospital in chicago on southside to deliver their baby? if so what was ur experience like?

sexybutter

Asked by sexybutter at 10:53 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• IS it advocate trinity?
    No I am not in the area but I am trying to find some reviews for you online LOL,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• All the reviews I read most people hated the hospital and said the staff was horrible
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I had my first baby there in 1993. I had a really good experience. Good facilities, no room mate, decent food, friendly, helpful nurses and I had a great doctor. More recently though, my niece had her baby there in 2007 and while the hospital has updated, more modern facilities, the staff was horrible to the people who visited mom after the birth- I would say downright rude.

I was in the hospital about a month ago for a different reason and the staff was really good...I commented on the change in the staff's attitude and was told by the nursing supervisor that the hospital is under new management with all new staff because of past problems. So maybe you'll have a good experience. The hospital does give maternity tours so that might be a good way to gauge the atmosphere for yourself.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• if you feel like going East a ways, i had my son at south bend memorial, with Kristin Vincent CNM and i had a good experience. :-)
    Anonymous