This twin thing is driving me up the wall!!!

So i have had like 7 or more people tell me that i am having twins. evry where i look i see questions on my computer saying having twins? and these were on banking sites and stuff. I dont know what i feel . right now i just feel crazy lol. my mom has a feeling of twins and she had a dream right when i got pregnant that i had twin boys. i dont get to have a ultrasound for a few more weeks. it is driving me nuts. a lady i know who is good at guessing he puts her hands on your belly and sites there eyes closed and she guessed twins. ahhh! anyone else going through this.

sorry it is more of a vent

lizmiller3

Asked by lizmiller3 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• anyone
    lizmiller3

Answer by lizmiller3 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• i had a bunch of people tell me i was having twins.. definitely only one.. but then, if you have twins in your family, it's very possible! (not that it's impossible if you don't. lol.)
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 11:48 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• yeah my aunt was a twin but her twin died before being born. and there are a few other people in my family that are twins
    lizmiller3

Answer by lizmiller3 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• then it may be very likely. lol.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 11:50 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• im having twins:) yaayyyy!!! lol i had absolutly no feeling of it until my ob said my uterus was measuring larger than what week of pregnancy i was. and my LMP date is correct. twins dont really run in my family tho. good luck!
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 12:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• i have people telling me that all the time my mom's sister are twins and my mom had a set of twins but one died before birth...... even when i got the first ultrasound the lady asked me if twins run in our family and every where i go people look at me and are like are there 2 in there but i just had my 20 week ultrasound and there was one little boy lol so will i guess there is just one unless one is hiding lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• i think people just like to say it's twins. my MIL and her mom kept saying i was having twins. i was nervous abuot it too though and i had an ultrasound, and looks like just ONE. :) good luck
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• yeah. i just want to find out. no one says i look like i am having twins cause i am not showing yet for people to see. but like my mom and god sister say they just have that feeling. i just want my u/s so i can get it off my mind lol
    lizmiller3

Answer by lizmiller3 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2010