Is it possible?

I know that they say all pregnancies are different. When I was pregnant with my son, I "knew" I was instictively. I felt sore breasts and got hungry all the time. Now, I'm supposed to have my period. It is definately late but I don't feel the same way as I did when I was pregnant with my son. Is it possible to be early and not feel anything whatsoever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• With my first I did not know till I was 4 days late and took a test. I had no signs other then that. With my second I had really sore breast. With my third I noticed my hair was thicker. So yes you can have no signs at all. Take a test and find out. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. I didn't have sore breasts with my 3rd and 4th pregnancies, but did with the first 2. In fact, I'm 35 weeks into my fourth and I have NONE of the symptoms I did with my other 3. Other than having a large belly, I don't even feel pregnant.
    Anonymous