Anyone own a '98 Plymouth Voyager?

Please reply if you have a moment. Thank you! My DD is 25. Married with 3 young children. I found a '98 Plymouth Voyager for her & her family. Money is tight. Since we're all unemployed! It has 140,000 miles on a 3.0 Mit. Engine! Anyone love it and have good luck with it? Or any tips on it! Your kind reply will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:46 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know you can go on msn to thier auto section and they have reviews. you can look up the make and the model and it'll show what are the negatives as well as the positives of that particular make/model/year! I've referenced it numerous times and it seems to always be on the ball with info about cars! Good luck! What a sweet thing to do for your daughter :)
    My parents just did the same thing for us because my hubb is going through nursing school and we have 4 kids!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I just sold my 2001 Plymouth Voyager. It was a good enough van and I never had any issues with it. I'm not sure what the differences are between the '98 and the '01 version, though.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• P.O.S!
    Anonymous