Fatigue?

I'm 16 weeks pregnant, and I still feel so run down. Shouldn't this fatigue be going away by now? Seriously, I never felt like this with my first pregnancy, and my toddler doesn't run me THAT ragged (she's actually exceptionally well behaved). I was working 9 hours a day, plus walking 3 miles a day at least five days a week while I was pregnant with her, and I don't remember ever feeling this run down. I'm taking my prenatal, plus extra iron, and it hasn't seemed to help.

Will this EVER go away, or am I doomed to spend the rest of this pregnancy wanting a nap every day, then still feeling crappy even if I take one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i don't know but i'm the same way. I thought it was just because I have a very hard to deal with toddler but I'm beginning to think this is just the way that it's going to be. I've tried all the tips and tricks but still feel like i'd like to spend my life sleeping.
    Anonymous

• (OP Here) Anon :32, I feel the same way. I'm not depressed or over stressed or anything. My husband is SO helpful and really good about things and does so much to help me out, but I'm still just so... dead. I don't do caffeine, and never have, so this is getting really hard on me, but I don't want to resort to caffeine because at one point years ago I was so completely addicted to caffeine that I managed to damage my heart.
    Anonymous