Is anyone elses kids obsessed with playing with their pooh?

My son can not keep a diaper on to save his life. He waits till naptime to go so he can play with his poop. It is so disturbing. No ducktape and clothing do not work at keeping it on. My twins will do it too but at least if I leave them dressed they do not undress to get at the diaper.

nycte

Asked by nycte at 12:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son is 7 months old and just discovered his penis so diaper changing has become so much more fun lol. He will grab his penis but sometimes if he has a messy poop he will get poop on his hands. Gross !!
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• And I have a cousin, a girl and years ago between the age of 1 and 3 she would take off her diaper, paint the walls with poop, eat it and all kinds of other nastiness. We all still tease her till this day she was seriously the girl who lived in her poop.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• My son used to like to grab his butt caked with poo. He doesn't do it anymore.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Thought you meant POOH, WInnie the Pooh. LOL. No....none of mine did that. Theydid like to take ff their diapers,tho.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2010