My face is hairy... what can I do for it?

I don't want to like.. shave! Lol... is there anything else I can do to make my face less hairy or remove it without having to shave it? Oh geez...
It is more than peach fuzz... but I am blonde... It is kind of bristly under my chin, softer on my cheeks... but it is just so embarrassing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• you can but a at homw waxing kit. i thought about doing that because i have such dark hair on my legs and i hate having to shave everyday
    Anonymous

• You can get it waxed, but then your going to have to keep up with it or u will look like a cat. So either wax it or be happy with yourself
    Anonymous

• Everyone has hair on their face, at least the softer, kind whether they admit it or not and a lot more women than people realize have course hair on their face that they get rid of. Personally, I prefer to pluck the hairs out with tweezers. I'm very hairy and it takes me a while to do it, but I like it better than waxing because I don't have to wait for it to grow long enough for the wax. Another option is a hair removal cream, but be careful not to leave it on too long or it will burn your skin.
    Anonymous

• go to a spa and get it waxed. It will get lighter and thinner each time.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I sell Avon and we do have a facial hair removal creme. It's pretty reasonably priced. My website is c-theavonlady.com. Another option is bleaching but if you are already blond that might not work. Electrolysis can be expensive but it is an option.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• You can also do the laser hair removal I think. It is expensive, but I think it is a better option than having to do something about it every day of your life.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2010