My face is hairy... what can I do for it?

I don't want to like.. shave! Lol... is there anything else I can do to make my face less hairy or remove it without having to shave it? Oh geez...
It is more than peach fuzz... but I am blonde... It is kind of bristly under my chin, softer on my cheeks... but it is just so embarrassing!

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• you can but a at homw waxing kit. i thought about doing that because i have such dark hair on my legs and i hate having to shave everyday

• You can get it waxed, but then your going to have to keep up with it or u will look like a cat. So either wax it or be happy with yourself

• Everyone has hair on their face, at least the softer, kind whether they admit it or not and a lot more women than people realize have course hair on their face that they get rid of. Personally, I prefer to pluck the hairs out with tweezers. I'm very hairy and it takes me a while to do it, but I like it better than waxing because I don't have to wait for it to grow long enough for the wax. Another option is a hair removal cream, but be careful not to leave it on too long or it will burn your skin.

• go to a spa and get it waxed. It will get lighter and thinner each time.

Answer by forevermom75 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I sell Avon and we do have a facial hair removal creme. It's pretty reasonably priced. My website is Another option is bleaching but if you are already blond that might not work. Electrolysis can be expensive but it is an option.

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• You can also do the laser hair removal I think. It is expensive, but I think it is a better option than having to do something about it every day of your life.

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2010