curious....

i have problems pooping i've tried everything from pooping tea,going to the doctors and nothing has worked it is disappointing to know that your kids go more then you, anyways to my question someone told me to try prune juice and m.o.m together and warm it up does it really work and what can i expect?

sherryfeltner

Asked by sherryfeltner at 1:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Health

• If you're constipated and it's becoming unbearable, you can try Magnesium Citrate Oral Solution. You can find it pretty much anywhere and works very fast. It usually comes in 10 oz glass bottles and can be in various flavors. Try a quarter of the bottle first, if it doesn't take affect within 30 minutes, drink another quarter. Continue as needed.
    goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 12:56 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Sounds crazy but drink a cup of coffee. I go instantly after drinking it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• good luckberries, fresh fruit, and whole grain cereal are loaded with fiber but if fiber really doesn't work you might need your gall bladder removed. the same thing happened to my sister...no matter what she took she just couldn't poop and they ended up removing her gall bladder so she could...scary i know but if you can't poop then you're in for some serious health problems...good luck

aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• change your diet to healthy fruits and vegetables, whole grains and lean meat.

eliminate the junkfood and high processed stuff - don't eat white food - sugar, bread, potatoes...

drink lots of water

and try some yoga or pilates moves - especially the ones where you have knees to chest and moving the hips and legs up and down - works to get the babies bowels moving so its worth a shot to try and do it, bicycle move with the legs.
    Anonymous

• Ohh how I know how you feel! Ive never been the daily number 2 kinda person but I atleast would go every 3 days. I went to the doc. just yesterday for this reason because I hadnt went in 9 days and was miserable and couldnt eat. He said high fiber diet, all natural food, cutt out all processed food and junk food, drink lots of water, take a 15-20 min walk daily which would help get and keep the bowles moving, eat prunes and drink prune and apple juice, and buy the phillips milk magnesia. So last night I drank 4 tbs of that, a cup juice, made some cabbage and carrot soup and was in the bathroom by morning time. I know TMI but I hope this helps!
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 2:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day
    Cut way back on, or eliminate meat, dairy, simple/white grains, processed sugars
    Build your meals around vegetables, whole grains, legumes and fruits

Answer by rkoloms at 3:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• lol coffee certainly does work....for me anyway!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2010