Help, my baby needs to go to the doctor but I can't afford it!!!

Please help. He's really sick... We just lost insurance benefits and my baby is sick. :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• just take him to the ER they have to see him. then go and file for medicaid, we are going through this my hubby just lost hs job so we dont have insurance. they will go back 3 months and pay. so if hes sick take him to the ER
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 1:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Take him straight to the er they cant turn you down. If they ask you for money tell them you dont have any. We have had to do this several times and honestly we still have the bills that we cant afford to pay. Now our son is on medicaide
    Anonymous

• by law a hospital has to see and care for a patient without insurance. You will get a bill, but they usually let you set up a payment plan. Is it urgent that he needs to go today? If not, maybe your local health office on Monday.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 1:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• take him to the ER! if you think he needs medical attention, the ER is the place to go. Many hospitals have programs where they take off a chunk of your bill, and they offer payment programs. I recently had an intestinal infection...before I knew what was going on I was getting contraction pain. It could have been anything. for all I know something was about to rupture. The hospital bill is expensive and I got two separate bills, but if I didnt go due to my financial situation something bad might have happened to me
    Anonymous

• ER. Now. Log off and GO.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• If you have access to the internet or can go to the library, do a search for free/low cost health care. My city has a program that basically allows you to "charge" health care, then pay it back based on your income; it is what we used the year we were without health care.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 2:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• You need too go to the er. They will take yall insurance or not .
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 2:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:20 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Worry first for your baby's cre. Worry about repayment later! Or community Care. Hill Burton and programs that they can to help you figure out how to pay Etc.. Best of Luck on your Baby!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Your baby's health should be more important than bills. Take your baby to ER. Most hospitals will take payments. Even if they don't you still have taken care of your child.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2010