ok so this is my 3rd child and you know how when your are like a month to weeks before delivery you get that pressure feeling down there and sometime it kind like a burning feeling well im only 22 weeks and i already feel this is this normal? has anyone else felt this this soon thanks ladies

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am not to sure, If you are feeling what you felt with your labors then I would call your Dr and let them know.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• with my third I carried really low, and really heavy in the pelvis. my dr told me it was because the muscles were all worn out (I hated her).

if it doesn't feel right - I'd suggest you see a dr. the worst they can do is tell you that you're fine and to carry on.

good luck!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• thanks ladies
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I felt that with my 2nd at 29 weeks and didn't really think much of it, figured the baby was just low. When I did call the Dr. he asked me to come in and it turns out I was in pre-term labor. I spent the next 5 weeks on bed rest, in and out of the hospital and delivered at 34 weeks. Better safe than sorry, check with the Dr.!!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Call your dr. My friend has had this issue and delivered her first at 25 wks. She is now pregnant again, and dr. told her that if she starts feeling this again she needs to call him and she is on bed rest. I don't mean to scare you, but better to be safe. Good luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• thank you guys i will def call him first thing monday morning
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2010