Aches and Pains!

Well, some of you may know I'm trying to figure out if I'm pregnant or not, I was curious if any of you had expirenced aches and pains like these:)

* sore body all over
* slight pains in belly button
* very slight, achy cramps.. that shoot down towards vaginal area
* sick feeling through out the day
* dizzy feelings when standing up etc.

Let me know!:)

simplyelegance

Asked by simplyelegance at 2:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, that is how I feel, but symptoms alone can't tell you. That could mean so much more too. You could be dehydrated or be lacking some vitamin. Have you had no luck with the test? I know when I would do home tests I would not get a positive til arouind 8 weeks.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• you could have a multitude of pains....the most noticeable are swolen achy breasts......perhaps nausea......best thing to do is take a pregnancy test.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I took one and got a pink line, than a white line.. which showed up before the time limit was over, and that wasnt there when I first opened the test so I'm not 100% sure what this means. I'm waiting to get a blood test, but in the mean time I'm going to get a clear blue test and see what happens with that :) The nurse said my body might just be sensitive to the chemcial.
    simplyelegance

Answer by simplyelegance at 7:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• sounds like preggers to me..lol god luck girl
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 8:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2010