Have we begun the spring cleaning yet?

*huffs and puffs and wipes face down*

Ann_Ony_Mouse

Asked by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 2:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• yes ma'am...on 2 homes...I'm moving out of my current home into my new home...lucky me I get to clean twice!! lol
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Yep, I spring clean all yr around though.... With 3 boys, and 3 dogs, I have to...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• DH shampooed the carpet in our bed room. He moved the furniture that is too heavy for me to lift. he also took down all the blinds to soak.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Yep, we do it every year starting about a month before Passover to make sure there is no chametz ("leaven" - any food that's made of grain & water that has been allowed to ferment and rise) in the house. Instead, for the 8 days of Passover we eat unleavened bread called matzah to help us remember the Exodus (the people had to flee Egypt so quickly that they didn't have time to let their loaves of bread rise before baking them for the trip). Every room must be cleaned top to bottom to make sure there are not chametz crumbs hiding anywhere, so the cleaning is intense, to say the least.

Anonymous

• no, it's not spring yet
    Anonymous

• Yes I have begun the spring cleaning. I am a WAHM and for a week I have done nothing but clean. And planted my starter plants for my garden.

Danielle
    http://www.internetceomoms.com/danishel
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 8:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2010