Why do some babies' mothers use cell phones as leashes?

The man has a girlfriend, and every time he has the kids, she is calling every 20 minutes. Not to talk to the kids. Not to talk about the kids. But to keep tabs on him, like it's the ho-ers business what he's doing every second of every day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Then tell him to tell her..."When I have the kids, you only call me if it has something to do with the kids. Otherwise, my phone will be shut off...I will contact you if there are any problems. I would like to enjoy the time I have with my daughters without you calling and inturupting all the time. Please be respectful." Something along those lines. He should have done this already...and the fact that he hasn't makes me wonder why its so hard for him to be firm with her. Does he still have feelings for her? How often to they talk when he DOESN'T have the kids? Is he ever with her alone? All these thoughts would be running through my head...I'm a very suspicious person. Other than that...I'm sorry for what happened, and I hope that you're relationship continues to get better. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• I'm not exactly sure what you are asking... It would seem that you are the man's girlfriend and that you are unhappy that his wife/ex is calling when he has the kids. The problem is his. He should turn off his cell phone. The problem may also be yours... if he is cheating WITH you, he will cheat ON you.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• THe ho-ers?
    Wow really mature!
    Maybe the ex and the present GF should BOTH do some growing up.
    What business is it of the GF who he talks to on the phone? When he is with the kid it should be him and the kid NOT him the kid and the GF
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Mrs. Owen. He is the one who cheated with her when we were going through some things and she knew he had a wife and a good job and she took advantage of the situation. What were the problems? I had post-partum depression, and instead of being at the house to help me, he got frustrated with me and found him an easy b*tch-who saw the wedding ring. She happened to get pregnant with identical twin girls, and all of the sudden decided to get all Catholic an not have an abortion, and call herself trying to keep him because she was pg.-but it was perfectly okay with her to have sex with a married man who has a woman who he made vows with, who she knew, at that. Immature? A whore is a whore. What else would you call a homewrecker? Thank God for counseling-because we're working through it. I forgave him and he felt like the dirty @$$hole that he was-WAS being the operative word. I know it wasn't the girls' fault that they were(cont)
    Anonymous

• Oh, I honestly wouldn't trust a man that cheated. I am sorry. I would be VERY suspicious of him talking to her all the time then.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• (cont)conceived. I had no problem accepting them. They're great kids! They look just like our son but more feminine, of course. I have asked her over and over again...Call in the morning to say hi to the girls, and call in the evening to say goodnight to them. But she calls from a blocked number on his cell...Those calls last for 15 seconds if that.
    She isn't threatening us. She isn't doing anything illegal.
    Believe me. We've taken it to court.
    Anonymous

• Apology accepted. Thanks. It was a very short lived fling. He was invited to church with his mom on Father's Day. The baby was very young, and he came home a new man. I mean that literally. He came in, eyes red and face tear stained. It was then that he told me about her being pregnant and I gave him a black eye, and instead of hitting me back, he grabbed me and held me and told me that he totally deserved that. We slept in different parts of the house until he showed me how serious he was. He got up every night to help with our son so I could sleep. He started going to church every Sunday and after seein the change in him, me and our baby started going, too. The change is amazing.
    She is very jealous of what me and my husband have. She is mad that he didn't come to her instead of reconciling with me, BUT he refused to sign his rights to the girls over. It is the best decision he could have made.
    Anonymous

• You are blaming HER? Seriously? he knew he was married and you have no clue what LIES he told her...we're separated, we're going to get a divorce, she makes me feel less than a man, etc.. Don't blame her. HE KNEW better than she did what was REALLY going on in your marriage. He probably told her he loved her, promised to marry her, vowed that she was a better woman than you....all to get her in bed with him. What a winner your man is.
    Anonymous

• Hey. Ignorant mud thrower who wasn't there and really doesn't know sh*t at all and jumping to conclusions....She was one of my alleged best friends. She knew everything. They f*cked for about 5 weeks-in the time that my vagina was repairing after pushing out a 9.5lb baby boy with a head the size of a melon. As soon as my vagina was back in order and I could give him myself again, I was more than happy to. I am his wife. I handle my business when I am physically able. She's coo-cooing in my face, "helping me" with the baby while I recovered. Yeah. He knew he was married. You are right. So did that no-man having coniving b... But you don't think that people can change after they've f*cked up? If that were true, there wouldn't be rehab and counseling. We operate on that hope that people can change if they want to.
    Anonymous

• dram dram drama...he had a baby with her so now you have to deal with it like an adult or leave him. Doesn't matter who he was with first or why he has a baby with HER so they are connected. Sucks for you! I am sure she is getting joy out of it though..LOL
    Anonymous