can they keep him from seeing his kids forever?

My cousin & his girlfriend was arguing at the mall and as his gf was walking away he threw his fountain drink at ther head. The security saw this & he had to spend a night in jail. She took all the kids & went home 2 her parents & got a temporary restraining order (72hrs). After the 72hrs he went over to try to talk to her and see the babies but she called the cops again. He has court in a few months for this. I don't think he should've threw the drink at her no matter how mad he was it was wrong, but I don't think she should not let him see his kids becuase she's mad at him. He is 2yrs older then her, they got 2gether when they were both still minors. Had their first kid (still minor) then got pregnant again, but this time he was 18, now she is trying to get him for statutory rape for the 2nd pregnancy. I feel liks she is doing this becuase she is mad at him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• One shouldn't affect the other. Seeing the children has nothing to do with any of the charges. I'd tell him to go to legal aid or contact a Father's Rights group and get an attorney who will help him out to see the kids. That was one expensive soft drink!
    Anonymous

• thats what happens in younger relationships.....it gets pretty gnarly....he better get himself a good attorney.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2010