Ideas for extra cash?

I have 2 year old twin boys and now it is almost possbile for me to quit my job and stay at home with them. However, to make this possible I need to bring in about $300 cash. I would love to hear any ideas on how I can do this. Thanks!

mom112207

Asked by mom112207 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I work from home! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I watch a child in my home and make $500 a month.
    Anonymous

• i work from home..i have a business and a job.. email me if you want information
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.
    Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Try and sell things on ebay, I just made over $100 last week, first week doing it.
    Anonymous

• I sell and recruit for Avon. I bring in more than 300.00 a month in sales and then receive checks from my downline. Start up is 20.00. Message me for more info if you are interested.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• There are all sorts of "party" type jobs that you can completely set your own schedule for. Avon, Partylite Candles...if you're comfortable with it, there's Passion Parties.
    I am working on turning a few of my hobbies into income...I am an amateur photographer trying to start getting some work and selling some prints, and I am building up an inventory of jewelry and sewing crafts to sell at farmer's markets and craft shows (like the ones that set up in the mall on weekends!)
    I work with a girl who makes and sells Apple Butter, there's a lady down the streets who sells jams & jellies, my old boss had a garden and canned veggies and sold them around town just by putting up flyers and talking to people she ran into at the bank, grocery store, etc.
    Think about the things you enjoy doing, and then start thinking how you can make some money off of it!
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 9:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I sell nutritional cleansing products. There will be a business info conference call this month - you can just call and listen. You do not have to announce yourself or participate or give any info. The call will just talk about the business and how to get started. Let me know if you want more info. I can give you the time/date/number etc.

mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 10:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I recommend writing and blogging. You can also make a *small* amount of extra cash doing surveys and forum posting.
    homejobsformom

Answer by homejobsformom at 11:58 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is how I bring home some good money. If I can help with any questions, just let me know. Have a great weekend!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:42 PM on Mar. 14, 2010