Kitchen chairs

I need 4 kitchen chairs to go with a table that I just bought. Does anyone know of a place where I could pick some up for a cheap price? I'm talking 50 bucks for a set of 4?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• check out garage sales...its the weekend...the best time to do that....also I would hit up the thrift stores!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• For that price you'll probably have to look second hand. Try Craigslist or Goodwill.
    Anonymous

• Chairs are not cheap! Even $50 a piece can be hard to find. But I would patiently look at garage sales this spring and craigslist. Patience will be key though because you may not find it right away.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I agree about going to garage sales - you could find a better deal than thrift shops. I live in Florida and we go every weekend. You just have to be patient. You also have to learn how to make offers. The best sales are moving sales - sometimes they want to let it all go for pennies on the dollar.
    Here's some of the things we have gotten -
    $10 cherry wood crib w/ mattress
    $75 56" TV
    $30 new gas grill
    $150 bedroom set - dresser, nite stand, headboard
    $5 - 10 kitchen appliances and dishes
    $5 - 15 power tools
    Sometimes people will give us things for free

PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Wal*Mart has sets of 2 for $65, if that's any help.
    Anonymous