ARE THERE ANY MOMS OUT THERE INTERESTED IN BABYSITTING?

I AM A MOTHER OF 2 DAUGHTERS AGES 6 AND 3 AND I AM WONDERIN IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN I GUESS U WO ULD SAY KID SWITCHING,IDK. I WORK ON THE WEEKENDS AND ITS VERY HARD FOR ME TO FIND A BABYSITTER BESIDES MY SISTER TO KEEP THEM.SO I AM WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY MOMS OUT THERE THAT WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THEM ON THE WEEKENDS AND I SWITCH AND KEEP THEIR KIDS FOR THEM DURING THE WEEK.OR IF U WANT, WE COULD DO PLAY DATES WHERE U KEEP MY KIDS AND GIVE ME A BREAK AND TAKE THEM SOMEWHERE WITH UR KIDS THEN I DO THE SAME FOR U? I WOULD PREFER SOMEONE WITH KIDS MY KIDS' AGE SDO THEY COULD HAVE MORE IN COMMON BUT AS LONG AS ITS NOT A BIG DIFFERENCE IN AGE THATS FINE TOO. I WOULD 8 AM TO 8 PM ON SAT AND SUN AND 2 DAYS DURING THE WEEK 8 TO 4 OR 7 TO 3. SO IF THIS IS SOMETHING U WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PLEASE GET BACK WITH ME AND LET ME KNOW.I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM GETTING UR KIDS AND TAKING THEM SOMEWHERE WITH MINES EITHER IF U NEED A BREAK

sexyhotmomma2

Asked by sexyhotmomma2 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• Where are you from?
    Anonymous

• This is a great idea. I hope you find someone. I do this with my close friends/neighbors all the time because we have no family here. No one ends up paying a sitter.

just a tip* You can do this for a date night too with a special someone
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Go to meetup.com and contact a stay at home mom's group or even a working moms group in your area. With you asking for such long hours on the weekends you may have to consider paying. And you may also have to find someone who can keep them the two weekend days, and someone for the week days. Good luck!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• where do u live?
    MummyOf2ooo

Answer by MummyOf2ooo at 6:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• thanks. i stay in raleigh area off raleigh lagrange.i havent been able to meet anyone really.all my friends live in mississippiu and my other friend just had a baby about 2 weeks ago so theres really no one else to ask. im trying to meet new people and establish new relationships with women in the memphis area.
    sexyhotmomma2

Answer by sexyhotmomma2 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2010