my nephew is 8 month now.he has fever every day during 2 month already.what can be cause???

my nephew has fever for 2 month.he was hospitalized but doctors doesnt seem to figured out whats wrong with him>they diagnosed him with pneumonia,then cancelled this diagnose>they they said its because of teething.but its 2+ month fever we are talking about>
may be someone can help.pkease.this little child suffers a lot

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How high is his fever. my doc said that 2 days with a 103 or higher needs to be seen again, 3 days with a 101-102, 4 days with a temp of 100.6-101 and he isn't concerned about anything lower. he also said that if a temp doesnt bother the baby then dont treat it because it is helping to fight the illness.
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• how high is the temp? Some kids their temps can run 99.1 and it be normal
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• bronchitis infection...my son ran a fever off and on for 3 wks then it went away for a week then it came back for another 2 wks. i kept taking him to the doctors and finally i took him to an allergy doctor she said he had bronchitis...the ER would never say it but now everytime i take him they will tell me he does because of the allergy meds he is on. Maybe your nephew needs to see an allergy specialist
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• thank you for answers.i dont know how high is he temperature(will call find out ) but is above normal and he is loosing weight and look week and helpless.
    @Shay1130:how did you treat bronchitis infection?
    vikaho

Answer by vikaho at 11:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• steroids and antibiotics
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2010