Not a question. Just really a statement.

I'd like to thank all the CM members for advice and support. Regretfully, I've decided to throw in the towel and pursue other areas of interests in my life. After a LONG 8 years of TTC, I'm moving on.

I just wanted to thank those whom have helped. I wish you the best, ladies.

crazypianochick

Asked by crazypianochick at 5:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Aww. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you've gone through. My heart goes out to you. I'm sure you've heard this before, but what about considering adoption? Or a surrogate mother, or sperm donor. There are so many options, and since you've been trying for 8 years, I'm sure you've tried everything. Again, I am so sorry, and I so wish I could help you! HUGS!!
    Anonymous

• Don't give up forever. It literally took my mom and dad 10 years of TTC to get pregnant. But if you're talking about adoption, I'm glad you're looking to give a child that needs it a forever home.
    Anonymous

• you know that just when we are ready to give up the blessing comes
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 6:02 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• i quit trying me and fiance ended our relationship on mutual terms and then two weeks after the break up i found out i was pregnant....im so sorry.
    Anonymous

• It took my best friend 11 years to get pregnant. She tried everything. Clomid, shots, ultra sounds everyday, birth control for 6 months to jump start ovulation, giving up and so much more. Nothing worked.

Then last february after another of our really good friends had a baby she decided to try again. She saw this news report about a supplement called Fertility Blend that had been clinically proven by fertility specialist. She ordered some swearing that she wouldn't let TTC control her life again. She would simply take the Fertility Blend, chart and have sex.

Her cycles returned in March and she became pregnant in May. She had a baby girl a few weeks ago.

SO take Fertility Blend (www.fertilityblend.com), chart CM, CP & BBT (learn about it in Taking Charge Of Your Fertility) and DON'T GIVE UP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2010