Family dissagrements

I live with my husband ,my two kids and my parents. My husband has been the only one working in this house since september. He has been the one paying the rent and the bills. My dad was working but since we moved far from where he was working he quit. terrible thing to do. I was looking for a job and applying everywhere but no one would hire me. I finally found a job recently and am working now. my mother takes care of my kids while my dad sits at home and does nothing all day. What do you think of this actions my father is taking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• how old is you father and does he get unemployment?
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 6:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Was the only reason your father quit because of travel time? Was he making enough to make it worth the drive? Have you told him you expect him to get a job? Or is he old enough to retire? I know I asked more questions than you did but my opinion on what he is doing is different depending on how those would be answered.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• My father is 50 years old and he does not get unemployment. His ex boss had told him he can return to his job whenever he wants but he says its to far he was making about 1400 a month and its 40 miles away from where we live
    Anonymous