What is a good movie to watch and laugh or cry to while you are pregnant and emotional?

I want to raid Netflix for a day of movie therapy

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 9:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Moulin Rouge =D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:59 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• Knocked up...toooo funny. But major swearing!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• shallow hal, i love that movie so much, without a paddle and gone with the wind.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• Oh, good one caitxrawks! That's one of my favorites. My freshman year of college, many of the girls on my floor would get together once a week and watch it! Another good tear jerker is the Notebook. *sniffles*
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:03 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• Reign on Me. I saw it for the first time the other night and bawled my eyes out. I was a little premenstrual, but it was really good!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:07 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• This is going to sound soo dumb but here it goes. I Am Legend. I was suprised at how much of an emotional rollercoaster it really was. I know it's supposed to be this big action/sci-fi flick but it can really grab you.
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• How about 13 going on 30 or Baby Manmma.
    hotmamma1984

Answer by hotmamma1984 at 10:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• I wasn't an emotional pregnosaur, but the one thing that always got me was that commercial on Animal Planet, where they play Sarah Mclaughlin's "Arms of an Angel" in the background, and show all these neglected and abused cats and dogs. I still can't stay in the room when that commercial comes on.

Movies though... Idiocracy is good for a laugh. I Am Sam for a good cry.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• The Notebook!! EVERY girl should see this movie. And Juno is really cute too.
    MiniBabysMommy

Answer by MiniBabysMommy at 10:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• cherrygirl87, not dumb at all. I love that movie and have it on video. I have watched it several times, especially while pregnant.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2008