Are any of you THAT shocked that a man would cheat on you if you don't....

give him a BJ? I hear so many wives on here that say they wont do that because it's "disgusting" but then are sad when their husband goes and finds it elsewhere. The man that I am seeing is yes, married, but his wife wont even have sex with him? Don't get me wrong, I didn't plan all of this, but I can't help but feel bad for him seeing as how his wife can't satisfy his needs! They haven't had sex in a year and when the do, she wont touch him or give him a BJ. Sex is part of a marriage, whether its a big part or small, depends on the couple. Sex is 10% of the marriage when its good and 90% of the marriage when it is bad or non-existant. When I get married, I will make sure that I please my husband. The man I marry will deserve the best and I will give it to him because that will be my job!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree in some aspects of what you are saying. If you don't have sex with your man, then you can't really be that suprised that he found it elsewhere. Though you should not be sleeping with a married man!
    Anonymous

• No. No one has a right to cheat no matter what they are denied of. That goes for both men and women. A woman doesn't have the right to cheat if her man doesn't go down on her now does she? Of course not. Marriage should be stronger than that. And if a man or woman can't handle what their spouse doesnt do OR the spouse can't handle that their spouse really wants them to do somethng then maybe they should evaluate the relationship...no go cheat. Thats just a childish excuse to cheat. Most reasons are.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Alright, you say this now but just wait until you have 3 kids running around, a house to clean, and food to make for everyone. By 9pm hits, my ass is ready for bed. If my husband were shallow enough to cheat on me because of "his needs" I'd hope the slut he finds to do it with gives him crabs, because I sure wouldn't touch him again.

And to top that off, if he were desperate enough, he does have 2 hands and internet access. He can take care of himself. Women like you just make men think that cheating is a valid option when wifey won't give them their way.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• wow little girl you have alot to learn. keep cheating with him. hes lying to her, hes lying to you. keep eating the lies. she prob does have sex with him and give him bj's but he has issue about commitment or is a complusive lyer. whatever the reason he is a CHEATER! let me guess he tells you how much he loves you, how you understand him better than anyone else, how he just connects with you. but at then end of the day he gets out of bed with you and goes home to her. she has his name and his ring. dont forget that. even by some miracle he grows a set of balls and leaves the poor woman, for you. its not going to work out. you think hes going to leave her , be with you and marry you? you are a naive little fool. are their kids involved. cause sure as hell he wont want to leave and be with you instead of his kids. rember this in all your, lying cheating, homewrecking ways, KARMA is a BITCH! what you do you get tenfold!
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 7:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• You are sick! I hope when you do get married some whore sleeps with your husband too. Sex, no sex, dolled up, or not. If his marriage is that bad he should leave. And you should learn some respect!
    Anonymous

• It seems to me that by blaming his wife you are trying to give yourself and excuse to sleep with a married man. What he SHOULD be doing is working on his marriage and helping his wife to feel comfortable to have sex with him. Sex with you is not therapy for him, it's adultery. He needs to get help with his WIFE. Disgusting.

Anonymous

• yea homewrecker! lol... and men who cheat can have alot to do with sex and character. your decisions are not healthy but neither are the wives. and thats how the cookie crumbles! anyway i know that i take care of my man at all angles and he has no reason whatsoever to step out on me.. give your man bj's! it helps! lol
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 7:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Dude, if you're unhappy in your marriage, leave. Don't cheat. Why the heartbreak? Why not just say "I'm unhappy because you won't put out, I'm leaving"? Saves a lot of hassle. And why be the other woman? If a man TOLD me he was married I wouldn't have anything to do with him. Period. I don't want to be part of breaking another woman's heart.

It's not justified. Ever. Just leave. I wouldn't be surprised if my husband LEFT me because I wouldn't put out... but just because I won't give oral sex? Dumb.

Just for the record, i DO give oral sex and my husband would be fine without sex at all for the rest of his life lol. So, I PERSONALLY WOULD be totally surprised if he cheated on me for a lack of sex.
    Anonymous

• You are weird, not all guys are hornballs.
    Me and my husband have a great sex life, and it doesn't include BJ's.
    And just because it doesn't doesn't mean that he's gonna go somewhere else.
    The guy your blowing is just a jerk.
    Anonymous

• When a man is denied sex, he will go get it from another woman. Sex is a big part of marriage. If the woman is denying him, then she shouldn't be surprised when he has an affair.

Kate Gosselin learned this firsthand!!
    Anonymous