Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Custody Help! Utah

I need to start the process of getting full custody of my daughter. She is 2. I have no idea how to do it! Who do I call? Where do I go? Can anyone help? I live in Utah.

Her Dad is a horrible parent and I need to get this done asap.


Answer Question

Asked by Sherrae at 6:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 9 (335 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • go to your superior court and file for custody.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

  • he is probably going to get some sort of visitation

    Answer by awelling at 8:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.