Bookit.com

Im planning a vacation...

Have you used it? How was your experience?

harteri

Asked by harteri at 7:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Travel

• I recently read something negative about someone's experience with bookit. I haven't used it myself but be sure to read the fine print and inquire how they keep tabs on their hotels to ensure they are still 4 star and not rotten, moldy-should be-demolished hotels. Ask what refund policy is and be clear.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Try Priceline.com I use this site and so does my BIL ... Great prices on packages!
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Yes I used it last October when we went to Myrtle Beach and I thought it was great. Great prices! We just found it booked it printed the paper and we where on our way when we got there the hotel already had everything they needed we checked in and had a great time so yeah I think it's a great site:)
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I'll have to remember this one.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2010