HELP!!! Need suggestions a.s.a.p.!!

It's a rainy Saturday night, my husband - our one year old son - and me. We are sitting at our new house bored to tears. (we moved from an always busy/fun big town, to a lil po-dunk town to be nearer to family) But activities going on are few and far between. It is raining and there is little to do in this town besides eat or bowl. Does anyone have any fun suggestions on what you like to do when you're broke, bored, in a small town and it's raining? HELP!!!!!!!

MariposaKsr

Asked by MariposaKsr at 7:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• put your kid to bed and make sweet love and then clean and have the man help you.when baby wakes up you 2 play with your bundle.
    Anonymous

• We usually put a movie in for Dh and hubby and i play cards.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 7:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• board games? with wine? the wii? rent a movie. tough one in the rain....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• wow, where do u live OP, this sounds like my town and it's raining right now too.
    Anonymous

• We watch tv. Sorry I'm not much help. Maybe you can paint some rocks, lol, that's what my 5 yr old does when he is bored.
    kgsharber

Answer by kgsharber at 10:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• put the little one to bed and if you have a Wii play strip bowling..for each game you loose you have to take something off LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 15, 2010