Porn?

How do you feel about your husband looking at porn on the internet without you knowing or whatever.

I noticed that my internet history had been deleted, but didn't really bother me and then I went to type something in our google search bar and saw that he had been searching porn today while I was gone. I don't care if he watches porn or whatever (especially when its with me) but don't hide it from me. Makes him look suspicious.

Anyone agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Hiding it always makes it look bad. I agree.
    Anonymous

• Don't care. Maybe he felt self conscious or didn't want the kids to get on the pc and see it. I don't really see deleting history as hiding it from you. Its a good policy to delete it everyday anyway. And some people get embarrassed over viewing porn sites.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I agree with you. I personally dont allow it...
    K-e-r-i

Answer by K-e-r-i at 8:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• If you allow him to do it, why can't he do it without you? I don't agree because porn is not allowed in my home.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• porn is a no no! i personally respect other women enough to not wanna watch them be sexually used for someones dirty thoughts.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• what about the men in porn, are they being degraded too????? i don't think so.....porn does not degrade women in any way...i watch porn with my dh....it keeps our sex life exciting. beautiful women who love their bodies and love sex and sexuality are not being used, they choose what they do because sexuality is empowering
    Anonymous

• So your saying that you wanna be done is the butt for public view and your gonna call that a woman that loves her body. Why dont you ask a woman that has been in the porn industry if she did it all in the name of sex and loving her body,i very much doubt she will tell you that,she did it for the easy money and most will agree to say they didnt like the idea of men masturbating to them or knowing others get turned on by the filthy crap they get to do,yes thats a form of degrading a woman and i respect girls more than that,i dont get turned on by them being done by filthy men.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• ".porn does not degrade women in any way...i watch porn with my dh....it keeps our sex life exciting. beautiful women who love their bodies and love sex and sexuality are not being used, they choose what they do because sexuality is empowering "

If it's so exciting and empowering then why were most porn stars prostutites first? Why is the sucide rate the highest among people in the sex industry? You need to educate yourself on the sex industry. It's everything BUT empowering to women. Here's a question for you, you watch porn to keep your sex life interesting, how does watching women FAKE ORGASM get you excited? Come on now... use your brain. If you have to watch porn to keep your sex life interesting, you're pretty damn boring. Watch this

The Price of Pleasure

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• porn is disgusting & my SO is not allowed to watch it at all ever.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• People that don't let their ?
    SO watch porn in my opinion are insecure. If they are watching it everyday and can't live without it then that's a problem. And just cause someone watches porn with their SO doesn't mean their sex life is boring maybe they want more ideas. Every guy watches or has watched porn weather you allow it or not. And as for the woman in porn if you stoop that low to do it the you're stupid and its nobodies fault but your own!! The guys are nasty gross man whores and the woman although a lot are hot are skanks...
    Anonymous