Is this a sign that I'm gonna go into labor soon?

I am 34 2 days pregnant with baby #2. My first child was born at 35 weeks 3 days. I know it doesn't mean this one will be early too but my pelvis has been so sore the last few days. It hurts to try to get out of bed in the morning and feels like my lower back and pelvis are so stiff. And if I move wrong I feel (and hear) a pop in my pelvis. I never experienced any of this with my first pregnancy. With him my water broke unexpectedly. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes later in pregnancy you get pains. With my first I didn't have a lot but with my second, third and now fourth I have had a lot. Pains that I would have thought I would have gotten when pregnant the first time. Talk to your doctor about it just to be sure. If you are worried about anything call the doctors.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I was like that for the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy (#3) Warm baths help.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• A heating pad on low heat is good too. My doctor said it was fine for me to use one.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I, also, had a lot of aches and pains like that with my second but not with my first. I think part of it is your body having done it before so getting prepared earlier, and part of it is already having a kid to run after. But talk to your doctor just to ease your fears. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2010