what is considered cursing

I just wrote a journal post and it is saying that is has been flagged because there is cursing in it. I don't see where I cursed. What is considered cursing on cafemom?

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 9:20 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I read your post and you actually just made a mistake you said something about picking up the kids after her sh-- -- . I t was just a mistake on your part. It is toward the of your post if you re read it.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• CM needs to have a list of definitions in their guidelines so we can figure it all out. I've seen cursing and no one says anything so there is obviously a double standard.
    Anonymous

• I just read through your post and I didn't see any curse words... idk... maybe you could message the cafemom team and ask them so you will know next time.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 9:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Cafemom says something about it when someone complains about it.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• no one complained about it. It just came up when I posted it that it was going to be flagged as not appropriate for everyone because of cursing. It came up as soon as I posted it.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 9:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Did you edit your post at all? Your best bet would be to write in to the Team using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your screen. They can tell you what they were referring to better than we can guess. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• oh look there's the naughty word. thanks my2kids312 - all fixed :)
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 9:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2010