grrr whats with these homewreckers?

is it woman lowered there standards...they are border-lined retarded...or just enjoy being sluts? that question i seen posted earlier just got me riled up big time. just a month ago i had some wanna be home wrecking slut try to go after my husband, after the man she was with dropped her( he was also married) i seen what she was up to and put her in her place real quick and after my husband realized her game so did he. the thing that gets me when the other husband chose his wife and kids over her she boo-hooed acting like she was the victim WTF? sorry but i think women like that need to have their privates sewn shut with a rusty needle

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Anon 29: you sound like a woman who is sleeping with a married man and believes everything he is telling you. If you sleep with someone knowing that they are married you are a slut. Men lie about why they are cheating. Many are having sex with their wives and the other woman. The man and the woman are both sluts. I don't think a woman who doesn't know the man is married is a slut just the ones that do and still sleep with the man. If she doesn't want to be labeled a slut maybe she shouldn't be sleeping with a married man. Yes he would just find someone else but why make yourself look bad by sleeping with him?

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I have no respect for home wreckers. Good for you for protecting your marriage.

Anonymous

• Sure, that woman sleeping with someone else's husband might be a slut, but doesn't that make the husband a slut too? Personally, I think if someone's husband is going to cheat, it isn't a healthy relationship anyway, and I'd almost thank that homewrecking b*tch for showing his true colors.
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 9:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• To purposely hunt down a married man, I say blame her more. For him to lie and her not know about you, blame him more. For him to go after her, and her know about you...Blame both. Any woman that can deliberatly destroy a marriage deserves any hell that may rain on her!
    Anonymous

• StellarJKD: Men who cheat are sluts and the women that have sex with them knowing they are married are sluts too.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:02 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• The man is a homewrecker too. He is the one who is married and is not a victim if he chooses to sleep around.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• It's not just the woman's fault. If a woman flirts with your husband and he's oblivious or ignores her then she's just a sleazy chick testing the waters. If a woman flirts with your husband and he responds then HE is the home-wrecker. HE knew he was married. Her flirting didn't make him stray, she didn't force him to cheat. he CHOSE to cheat. Make the man accountable, not the other woman. Ditto with a woman who cheats...she knows what she's doing. No one forces her. Cheaters are the ones at fault, not the ones they cheat with.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• u have got 2 be kidding? These men are not happy and go after the women and make them promises. Just bc she believed his lies doesn't make her a slut. it makes HIM the slut and homewrecker. It's always the women who think their man won't cheat that is fooling herself. Many of the dh's of women here cheat and the women choose not to believe it. You wouldn't believe how many get bj's at lunch time and have wild sex bc wifey isn't in the mood or too tired. All three people involved are responsible. So quit calling the other woman names. It makes you look bad.
    Anonymous

• Yeah homewrecker is a stupid term.She's not married to you,he is.Unless she's your friend, she owes you nothing.If your husband is stupid enough to let another woman come into your marriage, it's his fault. If my husband cheated on me,I wouldn't blame the bitch,I'd blame him for not walking away from the situation. Good men are hard to find, I know I'm blessed to have found mine so it makes sense other women would want him too.It's up to him to keep them in check and set boundaries.
    mommy020608

Answer by mommy020608 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• With fb, myspace and e mails, homewresckers are having a field day. Be careful ladies. Innocent hs hookups are happening all over the place. Not good. Unless you are single.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Mar. 14, 2010