Sick Hubby

my husband has a fever of 102.2 He is burning up, but he feels like hes freezing. He sleeps with our heat blanket, but he insists its not on, i check it and it is. He's been soaking in the tub several times. I just helped him get one going, and he swore the water was cold, it wasn't. It was mostly hot water. I could barely handle it. But if he is up walking around, he is freezing, like shiver freezing. I'm not sure how to help him. Any Advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well set up an app and google as much as you can,poor guy :( good luck mom
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• My husband went through this just a few days ago, he had a sore throat with it too! Buy some Vitamin C tablets, let him take them like it's candy. My hubby was over it in about 3 days, hope yours is feeling better soon!
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 9:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• get him in layers and give him tea or hot chocolate . Use the heaviest blanket and cover him. or multiple heavy blankets.
    lildudesmomma

Answer by lildudesmomma at 11:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Heavy as in weight, not thickness.
    lildudesmomma

• Not really in the mood for idiotic remarks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Mar. 14, 2010