Abortion Question.. answer but not for Debate?

Why is it that every person that believes in abortion.... is here walking and living, and was given life... why dont these pour babies have a choice?

"your not pregnant unless you have a baby in you"

I just dont get it.. when theres lots of families willing to adopt these babies.. I think its selfish to give a baby for abortion when there are perfectly willing functional families wanting babies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• what i call it is "The all about ME and what i want " mind set.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I can only answer for myself, but I'll worry more about the unborn babies when all the children already in the world are properly cared for and loved by a family. There are so many children waiting in the foster care system for a family to love them, there are so many children being abused by their families, there are so many children who need these perfectly willing functional families. But those families only want healthy babies, so the kids in foster care will just have to stay there.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• 'As a former fetus I support life' :0)
    Anonymous

• I think you are right... there are people waiting and waiting, many willing to take any baby, even a "druggie" baby. It is selfish to have an abortion no matter how you look at it. Maybe if we stopped taking care of all the other countries instead of our own we would have more resources to care for OUR CITIZENS...ya know stop bringing people in from turkey on full ride scholarships when US citizens work minimum wage b/c they can't afford school. Or lending money to other countries who won't ever pay us back when we are already in debt. I understand they have need... but PRIVATE funding needs to care for them.. our gov't is for us.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• yea but as for our country we can go through an adoption much easier then some other countries.. so what about the children here to in our country that could be given a life... you know that 47 million abortions happen every year... you know that , that is equivilant to the world trade center happening everyday and every hour for the next year for it to even match the number of lives abortion has taken.. you know how many people could have figured out cures and diseases and started companies and jobs ... we are allowing women to destroy our world by getting rid of Babies, which HELLO become children, which one day become adults....

THe comment you made is still not acceptable for the abortions in our country..when yes there are families who would gladly take a sicker child from another country but the hastle of another country is exhausting when you have babies that could be here for adoption much faster!!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 9:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• and dont get me wrong I think we should help other countries... but as a former fetus as well I support life in all ways.!!!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 9:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Women choose to have an abortion for many reasons. Maybe they were raped and can't stand the thought of having their rapist baby inside of them. Maybe they were raped by a family member(father,brother, etc) and don't want to have the baby. Maybe they found out that there is something wrong with the baby and if she carries to term the baby is going to die anyway. Maybe she has been told that if she tries to carry the baby to term that she will die. Maybe she has cancer and if she doesn't get the radiation she will die and she can't wait until she has the baby and she has other kids to think about.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:59 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• its funny you say shes been "TOLD" its not fact

What about trusting that no matter how that baby came to be that he does have some purpose.. and its not t'heir fault. Maybe trusting God with your life, and the babies life.. I have heard of SOOOOOOO many women who were told by "professional" doctors to abort, or take medication or something drastic and didnt take the doctors advice and have perfectly functioning lives and children
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 10:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• because I can't pretend to know every person's situation and I can't live their life for them. so until you can not only evaluate every single woman's surrounding circumstances and then very directly continue to support her in that situation, financially, emotionally etc etc even in the case of adoption, you can't tell people what to do. its sad, but its just not your business. and legally, if you superceed the rights of a woman for the rights of an unborn child, you have now created the foundation to where the state can tell you how you can and cannot treat that fetus complete with legal reprocussions for violations. why? because you gave it rights and the right to life can easily encompass a right to a certain quality of life. if you can win lawsuits on behalf on an unborn child, ie to keep them from being aborted or poorly cared for, you are putting everyday women at the mercy of the government's standards.
    Anonymous

• every aborted baby has a purpose.and not to die but to have life...the end
    Anonymous