what's the matter?..could i be?

so the past week i've been fighting off a killer headache..i've been really dizzy too. i chalked it up to my sinuses, since the weather's changing to spring...but i've started feeling sick, it comes and goes and nothing comes up..this happened when i was prego with my first child probably a month before we found out i was prego. sex has been unprotected, so granted if we are it's no big deal..but hubby "let loose" in me the other night (tmi, i know, i'm sorry!) but i got my period the next day..i'm just now getting off of it, and have never felt like this before, sinuses and period never did this before. i don't really know when i ovulate or get my period, it just kinda happens (mirena screwed my period up and we just had it out on the 3rd)..so could i be pregnant?? it sounds stupid since i've been through it once already but i'm unsure, and don't want to get my hopes up with a test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well if he only came once before your period and you haven't done it since then, I'd say no. Sperm can live up to 3-5 days and if you're just getting off your period...then i'd say you're not......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Im not too sure hun but my best thoughts would be to get a pregancy test the ones that have two in a pack and use one. BUT if you dont wanna buy the test and then find out your not go to a clinic that has them for free and find out or wait for about a month and see what happens. I wish you the best hun
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 10:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I have headaches that go on and off through out the day, and some minor belly aches... I've been kinda stuffy too the last week or so. and when my period came it was mostly spotting, i didnt even have the ouch cramps! well hope the best for you!!! and me :D
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:53 AM on Mar. 14, 2010