Can you get an STD if you just give head?

I know about Herpes 1 and HIV if there's a cut in your mouth. I don't think you can..but if you just give someone head and they cum in your mouth and you swallow, can you get something like chlamydia?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes everything that you can get vaginally you can get in your mouth as well.
    Anonymous

• Yes you can and some that you can get are worse when they are in your mouth than when they are in your vagina.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 11:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• mmhhmm... nasty stuff!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 11:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Not the OP but.... that leads into another horrible thought. What if you kiss your kids with your mouth? Could you transfer something to them? Or if you share a drink or something? ((((shiver))))
    Anonymous

• I always that that the virus had to get in your bloodstream for you to have it. I know syphillis you can get through the mouth.
    Anonymous

• anon 12: you could pass it to your kids I would think. That's horrible to think of.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 11:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Anon16: That is NOT true. You can get ANY disease that is contagious, even blood born though oral sex if there is an open wound on you or your partner....even easier if both of you have one.
    bellaamore

Answer by bellaamore at 4:21 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• You can get any STD orally, even if you don't have a cut in your mouth.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2010