why do u start getting big right away the second time u are pg?

babycakes7487

Asked by babycakes7487 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• everything has already been stretched out and is a little softer so its going to expand more easily than before. and while its common for that to happen, it doesn't for everyone. having a second is not a promise that you'll get even bigger this time :)
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 11:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• mrs. pulley is correct.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• oh man i feel u i was showing by my 4th month with the second and almost 7 with the first. but its bc ur uterus is already been used and stretches easier than before. it also seems to get bigger than before lol!!!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• BLoating too, you aren't going to show at like 5 -6 weeks. You also aren't going to have a huge solid round belly at 12 weeks, It just doesn't happen that way. You will how ever show earlier with each child. I am 10 weeks and have had this hard bump about 2 inches above my pelvic bone that me and DH can see. This is number 3 for me
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• The third time around is even worse. My doctor made me laugh when he said there had been a many a bride saved because you don't show with your first until about 20 weeks.
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 7:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2010