Do you have a 'Ferrells' near you?

Tonight I went to Ferrells,I had to wait in line for 1 hour and 20 minutes it was worth the wait,except the dessert was over priced a rip off.I got a tin roof sundae,it was in a tall glass,it could of been better,we paid 6.79 for it really it should of been 4.oo.They had a 8 pound scoops of ice cream pail they carried on a stretcher.They would sing and shout out happy birthday songs and march around with a drum,it was so fun.I had their hamburger too and their lemonade was good.Kids pizza was good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• where do you live? the one in CA that I knew of shut down a long time ago, and haven't been to one since!!!!!!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 11:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I'm in orange county california,we went to the one in the mission veigo mall.
    Anonymous

• it is spelled farrells . I love it, although we donot have one near here anymore. But I have very fond memories!
    http://www.farrellsusa.com/
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I'm in NC. Maybe that's a West coast thing? We don't have that anywhere near here to my knowledge.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 7:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2010