Why do men think they don't have to live with decison they help make?

I got pregant and after long and hard debates WE chose to have an abortion. But now he acts like i was lieing and that it was not his to begen with. Dose he think he dose not have to live with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• honey im sorry !he will have the wonder was it a boy?was it a girl?how old would it be?would i have been a good parent?we all deal its just how you show it!
    hotmomma2880

Answer by hotmomma2880 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• He feels guilty and wants to blame you. Plus, men are douches.
    MiniBabysMommy

Answer by MiniBabysMommy at 10:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• Guys are idiots flat out, but I think he is trying to cope in a disrespectful way towards, with guilt. He is probably regretting his choice to abort the baby and maybe in someway thinks that sense you gave in to having one done that maybe the baby wasnt his. Thats probably something you should ask him. Is this something he wanted, or just you wanted, or both. That is the real question here isnt?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• I don't know the answer but you don't deserve that type of treatment and he is a jerk off.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• That is pretty shitty of him to treat you like that. He definitely feels guilty and wants to put all the blame on you. The above poster is right. He is a douche!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• he's living with it either way, right. let him go. he is living with the decision he made and now he is regretting it. a choice like that is hard to deal with in time it should get easier. you should know how he is feeling unless you don't feel the same about the choice you guys made. it might be hard to feel for him when he is putting it all on you. heck you both made the baby and he didn't stop so he's just to blame for the outcome not just you. tell him hey you didn't stop me and i know it was yours. it doesn't matter if the baby was his or not he had a hand in the outcome.
    Anonymous

• He his hating him self right now. Its is how alot of people deal with things they honestly didnt want to do. It is how alot of people even my self regreat life and what we have done. I had and still do regreat and I will until the day I die but yu will learn to deal with it and have to move on. Men are the same way. It is there and just give him time other wise just relieze your relationship is over and it may be easier to move forward and just leave each other...
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:20 AM on Sep. 20, 2008