Have you ever stolen anything?

Anything at all? I haven't! But I guess a lot of people have..just for fun, or the thrill of it or because they could justify it in their minds somehow, like stealing stuff from work is ok for some reason... what have you stolen? Have you stolen more than once...made a habit of it ...or steal occasionally? Gimme the dirt...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I stole a pair of mittens in kindergarden and my mom made me tell the teacher and give them back. The bad part about it was my teacher knew that they were not mine the whole time. I guess it was a good thing I gave them back. I was so embarrassed. I don't remember stealing anything after that.
    Nikol4270

Answer by Nikol4270 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• yup
    Anonymous

• Yes. I think everyone has. I think if you say you haven't, either you don't remember, or you are lying.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• OP here...why would you think anyone who says they haven't stolen is lying? Do you really believe everyone does that? I never have, it's against my principles...I believe in karma and my Mama raised me right! I believe the definition of integrity falls somewhere in what you will/won't do when you know you won't get caught! I like my spirit to be healthy and well! I'm sure I can't be the only one but honestly I wanted to get an idea on how common this stealing thing is...
    Anonymous

• I'm pretty sure just once...a $10 bill from my mom's purse, but I later confessed and gave her the money back.
    Anonymous

• I would go to walmart and get two carts full of groceries and put two cases under the cart of diapers and some times they would ring up two cases instad of four or non at all---i stole stuff from work when I worked at a nursing home---like soap and 4 washable bed pee pad when my DD has weting her bed, I have gotten a free winter coat for my kid because the lady had a problem getting the anti theft device off and by the time she did she forgot to ring it up and I never told her---
    Anonymous

• OP here...thanks for your honesty girls! :) I'm not tryin to judge I swear!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• lol anon:35!
    Anonymous

• yep, when i was younger and didn't have the means to get the items i needed....walmart took a loss for me LOL, these days there's no point...I can buy what I need.
    Anonymous

• No, but my brother used to steal grapes and bean sprouts while grocery shopping. He would just pluck a few and eat them while we got groceries with my mom. It always bothered me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2010