Would you rather have a bigger living room?

How big is your living room? I like to have a big living room for parties and holydays. We are looking for a new home, but I feel does not matter how big is the house still have a small living rooms. Is it a culture in U.S.A to have a small one, cuz I been to lots of friend house and they are not that big either. I am not talking about couple million dollars house, more like around 300 to 500 thousands in Texas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am not sure how big my living room is but we have 2 in our house and I love it!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 11:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• If I had a bigger living room I would fill it with CANDY CORN
    Anonymous

• Our last house had the living room connected to the kitchen, no walls separating, just a transition of flooring. It really opened up the space for when we had the family over. That might be a good compromise for you.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I know what you mean I have an ok size living room but I would rather have a larger one and I would also like to have a large kitchen/dining room as well and the bedrooms can be small bc we just use it for sleep and sex with my hubby. But if I had a choice this is what I would want. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Our living room is like 12x15. It's not much bigger then the bedrooms (which are 9x12). That's a pretty average size in the houses where I live. Ours looks bigger because it continues on into the dining room but it's very narrow and makes playing furniture weird. But it's what I'm used to. It makes no difference to me. More space is more to clean in my opinion, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2010