It itches...

I've had this itch "down there" for about a week. I thought maybe it was a yeast infection but it only happens at night. I've been using vagisil but wondering what could it be that only happens at night. It itches right up where the urethra is and my labia (i think that's what it's called). Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do you shower in the morning? Maybe you just need to wash before bed? idk. It could be hair irritating the area. Maybe sleep w/o underpants to air it out down there. I do not recommend washing with candy corn.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I do wash in the morning And I shave..I think it may be that toilet paper or something is getting up there. OP
    Anonymous

• It could still be a yeast infection or vaginitis. They have that vagisil thing at the drug store that checks the PH level and can tell you the possibility of an infection and which kind. I would pick it up, test it and go from there.
    Anonymous

• Also, eat some yogurt.
    Anonymous

• Vagisil makes my yeast infections worse..I use a douche with an herbal pill I buy from the health food store that's made for the vaginal environment, gets rid of yeast,( I break open a capsule and let it dissolve in water)...also I take acidopholis to promote healthy bacteria.
    Anonymous

• LOL! Candy corn? LOL!! Probably not a yeast infx if it's not itchy inside. Since you shave, maybe you have an ingrown hair.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• What Im talking about isn't a cream or anything. It is a test that you test the PH level of your discharge with and it will turn a certain color and will tell you your likely infection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Try putting some Hydrocortizone on the spot that should help it clear (bacterial infection) Or it could be a fungal infection try putting some Lotrimin that would help too..do this after you've bathe. GL I hope you feel better.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I am sorry but Candy Corn is cracking me up LOLOL
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2010