Did anyone watch "Who is Clark Rockefeller?" on Lifetime?

It was a weird experience for me to watch this. Not that my hubby is rich but I found myself identifying with the wife in that movie. I made my DH watch it with me and I caught him looking at me during the movie to see my reactions. He actually fell asleep during which tells me he was not interested. My husband tends to be mystery and a puzzle. It now has me freaked out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well i didnt relate to it -- I loved him in Will & Grace...but of what I seen of this movie he didnt "act good" ... When it showed how they got together I kept thinking, how dumb he sounded, and how dumb she acted ( even though they went to yale and harvard lol) ....... But I recorded it, and as I was watching it tonight, it stopped like 40 mintues into it, and said it was experiancing difficulties ( Dtv) ...so I didnt get to watch it all...I have it set to record it again tomorrow night so hopefully I can watch it......
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I DVRed it, so I plan to watch it this weekend
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Mar. 14, 2010