I am 100% frigid with no libido whatsoever! I don't do porn but i'm thinking of buying an erotic book this week. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you like true blood from HBO check out the fan fiction at fanfiction.net. Plenty of really hot smut. If there is any other show your into you can probably find some dirty writing there as well. Borders has plenty of trashy novels( i mean really trashy ). Erotic fiction is porn for women..we need to imagine all the angles of the moment and the characters POV..whatching some blond get spooge in her face is not going to get me hot. Happy hunting... Oh and don't open strange erotic fiction sites..you never know who those sites have been with:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• So fanfiction.net is safe? I don't need viruses and spam! I didn't google erotic fiction because I figured it would be full of the same stuff you get on your computer from porn.
    And you're right about reading vs seeing! Well at least for me. ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Try literotica.com and go to the stories. It's safe and they have a whole bunch of different categories for whatever you're into.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Do it!!! I downloaded Forever Fifteen podiobook for my ipod thinking I would have some cheesy vampire book to mindlessly listen too. OMG for graphic sex sceenes. I went home and pounced on my husband for the first time in 6 months (for the record we do it more than that, but he initiates due to my non-existant sex drive). So yes, whatever smut you can find...doesn't have to be a best seller...it really works!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• :42 here. I go to fanfiction.net once a day ( I read more than smut..they have some talented writers..don't judge me) I haven't had any viruses. They do have ads and you have to set up a profile if you want to save various ongoing stories...otherwise you can just save it to your favorites. You can also click on the authors( or anyone's) profile and see the stories they have saved.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Op here...okay I'm looking at fanfiction and it seems hard to find exactly what I want. Any recommendations? And I'll check out the other suggested sight soon too. Thanks ladies! This libido is driving me nuts...and my husband is being patient with me and I feel horrible! I really need to get horny!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Click on search and it will give you a list of options: books, movies, shows,ect.. If there is a show you like click show and it will give you a list of shows in alphabetical order that writers have submitted stories about. Oddly enough there is a lot of Harry Potter smut. I like True Blood and Southern Vampire Mysteries(in books)....but virtually every movie, book or show has dirty fanfiction on it. Just think of what characters you wish would get together and go find the show.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Are you on hormone birth control? Or anti-depressants? Some medications cause a suppressed libido. Also, it's possible that your testosterone levels are low, so you might want to go get a physical.

I recommend the Sinclair Institute-- you can get all kinds of things to encourage your relationship, and your packages are discreetly sent.

Good luck!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 1:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• OP here....Busimommi right now I'm in my 3rd trimester of my 2nd pregnancy. However I have been like this for three years so I know its not the pregnancy. I do plan on getting my hormones checked in the very near future. Thank you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• OP...thanks ladies for your ideas! I really hope this helps. I read erotica a long time ago and it got my juices flowing...literally. Can't wait. For now, I need sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Mar. 14, 2010