Do you think it's silly when people put a bunch of pictures of themselves on FB?

I know people who have a gazillion profile pictures, and they're all glamor or in serious "look-at-me" poses. I would feel so silly doing that! I kind of want to barf when people do that....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah I think it's kinda weird, family pics are one thing but when there are tons of face/ body shots of the Mom or woman only then to me it seems like an advertisement. To each their own though , if it floats their boat than that's kewl. And I am not jealous I have a good enough self esteem I just don't feel the need to strike a pose,lol, 400 times, etc. Do u see me now?? LOL
    CosmicChaos

Answer by CosmicChaos at 5:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• it is their profile so i guess they can do that if they like....maybe they have a high self esteem
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I think it's funny when people will crop out the other people in the photo with them and all you can see is their friends arm around them!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I was talking to my sister about this the other day. I don't understand why people take pics of themselves and post them. I would maybe once if I didn't have A picture of myself...but that's as far as it goes. I think pics should be you at places you've been or with your friends or your family or your kids, and shouldn't be staged. It looks dumb
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I put up tons of pics on my fb and its is because I have family that live far away and like to see updated pics of my family and I
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 12:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I have a whole bunch of pictures of my family on my FB so that family and friends can see them. That includes pics of me as well as pics of my husband and our children. I don't post huge amounts of pics of just me, though, that's just weird!!
    Sammie1027

Answer by Sammie1027 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Ha, I think its silly too. Its like they get all dressed up to sit in their room and take pics of themselves then go to sleep.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• when you can tell they took 500 pics just to post 5 on facebook of the "perfect" look.. yea its silly.. i have a neice who does it..
    she has TONS of different pics of her in the bathroom posing in front of the mirror.. so not only is she taking dozens of pics of herself but she has to perfect it in the mirror. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• all kids do the mirror pics, its called a myspace pic lol

i wish i had more pics of me!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:59 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I have THOUSANDS of pictures on FB and all but MAYBE 10 are of my daughter!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2010