opinions about stupidity in my opinion

First of all, I would just like to say..that my neighbor is 23 and pregnant with her 5th kid in a row. We live in the country and our neighborhood has 6 houses. We are right off of two busy roads, one a main intersection and the other a busy road that people speed 100 mph probably. She lives the closetst to the road. Her children run lose without supervision half of the time..and you wont see a parent come out for thirty minutes. These children walk into neighbors homes. They also run out into the road, if we're outside we get them. Her husband is on disability and has no job. He is always cracked out or pilled out. We have seen these children naked, in the cold running around. I decided to reask this question with specific details..as someone made the comment of...well maybe she cant afford birthcontrol.Kids are more expensive than birth control, wtf

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Why dont you go say something to her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Instead of having an opinion, why don't you do the responsible thing for the children and call CPS the next time you see them running around. Yes, birth control is cheaper, but maybe she finds it better to live off of welfare instead of getting fixed. People like her make me so angry. I understand that people are having a rough time right now, but being 23 and 5 kids is being irresponsible. As a tax payer, I am sick of taking care of everyone else's stupidity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• WE all have. We've talked to her and heer husband...we even put a cone out and told their son not to ride his bike past the cone. The point here also is..we arent these kids parents...whats gonna happen when we're not home or inside one day?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Call CPS. Honestly better safe than sorry. They aren't going to go over there and ruin her life they are just going to tell her how to be a better mom and not let her children run around naked on the street :)
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 1:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• You also blabbed in your previous post that you didn't or didn't know if you should call CPS. So if your not going to do anything about it, what purpose is it that you come here and complain about how she's treating her children, and that she's pregnant and that her husband is cracked out.
    Get a life, or at least one that's going to stand up for those kids. I don't know what else to tell you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• well...what will cps do about it? how will they catch her? cps is very unorganized and stupid sometimes. should one of us call? will that work
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Someone has to be the pizza boy. There are different classes of people. Obviously they are lower class than you. Get over it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• well...obviously..i came here for advise and the way the question was stated the first time, i think there were a lot of details missing. and people ask all sort of opinions here and hell yes i'm going to complain about it, i wanted to knw what cps will do for her as im not a horrible cruel person. i just dont know a lot about cps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• yeah actually it will work especially if there are more than one person reporting that there are stray freaking kids running around in the road!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I would have every neighbor who sees what is going on call. That way there is more than one complaint and they will HOPEFULLY be more motivated to resolve this.
    Anonymous