I thought being in the shower was my time!

I was sitting at the computer dh was at the other computer, I say I am going to get in the shower. I was in there for 2 seconds and he walks in asking me all kinds of questions! PLEASE can I have one minute to myself? Not only that...but my daughter also thinks that when mom is in the bathrom anyone can come in!

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 12:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I can't even sit on the toilet before the 20 questions game starts. MOM, where's my jacket? MOM, where are my socks? MOM, I can't find anything to eat! MOM, Eli touched me! Kris, can you help me? Kris, where's my phone charger, I have to call my baby sister. What the crap?!?! What makes it worse is that my DH can stay in the bathroom and shower for 30 minutes or more and no one EVER bothers him. I told him I want to switch bodies so he could see what I have to go through!!
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• tell him ;0 i love my nightly showers
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:58 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• thank you!! I asked my boyfriend for a 20 minute shower with no noise or interruptions for Mother's Day.....I'm still waiting for that!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:59 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Get a lock for the door and tell them only if its an emergency to knock.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• lol i'm ashamed now, cause I do that to my husband lol
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:02 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• tell me about it. i have kids all over me all day long and i want to go take a shower and who wants to join me? DH, that's who. as much as i love him and taking showers with him is great, but not ALL THE TIME. i need some ME time ya know??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I understand what you are saying. Before the kids i use to love bath time. I went all out with the candles and music and maybe a glass of wine. Now that wer have two kids, I wish i could get some shower time with my husband! our kids are always mommy,mommy,mommy and daddy, daddy, daddy.. and by the time we get to bed, we are exhausted. I miss shower time with hubby.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 1:32 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I love to take baths and on occasion my husband will sit in the bathroom with me. I love it. But I would definately be mad if came in and was bugging me all the time. I say just lock the door and turn up some music! Tell him to go away if he knocks on the door.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• My son does this, wherever I go, not a second to myself. My bedroom, bathroom, kitchen. I don't mind too much but at times I want a few minutes of quiet to myself...or to get dressed or go do the bathroom without him coming in!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2010